Monday, February 16, 2009

The medicine to my soul...

"Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Meet my new friend, my pink apple ipod shuffle; isn’t she pretty!

(If you think she’s pretty on the outside, you should hear the inside!)

I just love her, and love her even more because she was sent to me all the way from England by the Damselfly. The Damselfly loaded all my favorite songs and a couple she knew I’d like onto it before she sent it to me. I’m so blessed to have friends like her in my life. She did this when I was going through a rough patch and knew that music is the medicine for my soul. It’s filled with songs that inspire me, songs that let me know that I’m not alone and a couple of dance hits cause she knows I just love dancing!

Friends and Family make life worthwhile, and God has blessed me with wonderful friends and also a great family who really care for me and words can't describe how much I love them.

"The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life."
~Edward Everett Hale~

I feel very successful today

3 comments:

miss rambles said...

i am attached to my ipod nano. it is one of ym favourite buys and i don't know how i lived before without it.

music is such a comfort and a best friend.

enjoys yours.

Sam said...

I've only had mine a week and I can already not live without it. I just love how small it is! Thanx, I will definitely enjoy it!

Mrs. Match said...

I love the color! Too cute!