Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm still alive

No, I haven't been committed to a mental institution, although it just might happen in the not so distant future. I've started a new job on the 2nd of March and went on my first business trip ever on the 4th of March. Only came back on the 11th. So ladies, I've been quite busy and haven't been able to blog in a while. I must say I really miss my blogging sessions and can't wait to delight you with a couple of my crazy ass stories as soon as I have time to breath again. Can't wait to read all of the blogs I'm following, think it's gonna take me quite some time to catch up but at least I'll have some good reading ahead of me!

Until next time, adios amigos ladies!

1 comment:

miss rambles said...

would it be weird if i said I MISSED YOU cos i am saying it I BLOODY MISSED YOU AND YOUR STORIES!!!

looking forward to an update!hve also tagged you as a SEXY BLOGGER!