Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!

It's my Birthday, yeah! And even beter, I passed my last exam and I will be receiving my degree and honours at the Graduation Ceremony in April! I've got the rest of the day off, and will be leaving the office right after this post. I'm finally going for a haircut, so that I look all pretty tonight when me and the Socialite will hit the town! She's also cooking me and some friends dinner tonight, can't wait! I have the best friends in the world, they always make such an effort to make my birthday special, cause I don't really like Birthdays so much and they are completely aware of this. The Damselfly is sending me something special with instructions from England! I can't wait, and she knows she's driving me mad by just giving me hints. Thus I will be stalking the mailbox from now on! The Bride & Groom made my favourite breakfast this morning (french toast), I'm really going to miss them when I move out and the Groom moves in, but I wish them all the luck in the world, they deserve it. They make such a wonderful couple. And the Confidant just called me, and it was so nice to hear her voice again and she told me about all the crazy things our shared dog, Bella did! Can't wait for the wedding next weekend to see her again! I think the Partner in Crime forgot, so I'll just have to call her tonight and wish myself a happy birthday! Watch out town, tonight I'm on a roll! I think I'm going to have a fabulous day! Have a great weekend girls!

5 comments:

miss rambles said...

Happy birthday Sam. Hope you have an awesome day :-)

Where in SA do u live. I was at UCT?I miss Cape Town loads!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your BD is off to a good start...hope you enjoy the rest of it!

Sam said...

Wannabe J: Thanx, I did have an awesome day. I went to Kovsies in Bloemfontein in the Free State. I luv Cape Town! Someday when I'm all grown up, I'm moving there! Are you from SA or did you only study here?

New B: Always best to start of your birthday good! I did enjoy the rest of it, thanx!

miss rambles said...

I'm from next door originally (zimbabwe) studied at UCT and once my 3 years were up i left.i had to get out cos i was sick of the people and the life, the ex's and uni and wanted a change and came to the uk.

when i'm all grown up i def wanna have a house there.i miss the place but not the people.ct is AMAZING

Sam said...

I know exactly what you mean! I'm also moving, I can't live in Bloem anymore. I'm tired of all the same things your were tired off. I spent 5 years at varsity and now I've had enough. I went to Zim in 2003 for a holiday, beautiful country! Someday when we have loads of money, we'll get ourselves holiday homes in CT!!!