Friday, January 30, 2009

When you're in the Mood


My countdown of the 15 most passionate/hot (sometimes naughty) songs ever…

15. Kiss you all over – Exile
14. Black Velvet – Alannah Myles
13. Holding out for a hero - Bonnie Tyler
12. Simply the Best - Tina Turner
11. Fingers – Pink
10. Private Dancer - Tina Turner
9. Poison – Alice Cooper
8. Golden eye - Tina Turner
7. You took the words right out of my mouth - Meatloaf
6. I’d do anything for love - Meatloaf
5. I’d lie for you - Meatloaf
4. Couldn’t have said it better - Meatloaf
3. Touch it – Monifah
2. Kiss me – Indecent Obsession
1. Original Sin – Taylor Dayne

I just love music and normally if I make compilation CD’s for myself, I categorize them into different moods. Haven’t made this one yet, but planning on doing it in the nearby future. Seeing that I’m seriously single at the moment, I won’t need it right away. I just wanted to put it up for future reference. It’s not like I’ll be single forever. Just waiting for some unexpecting froggie to trip over my charm and then I’ll reel him in.

Wish me luck, I’m giving a speech at my Grannies Surprise Birthday party this weekend, she’s only turning 70, but my family will use any excuse to force everyone to get together. It’s bound to be dramatic, with loads of crying and occasional opinion that wasn’t asked for, it’s been a while since we’ve all been together. I can’t wait, I need some excitement in my life, and this will do perfectly at the moment.

No comments: