Monday, January 19, 2009

Excruciating Detail


Well, there’s still a big fat hole in the carpet, but on the bright side it’s not four big fat holes like I initially thought. There are still streamers hanging from one or two lights that the DM missed, but the house actually looks quite good.

Now back to the night in Question. After the Hen’s party we went to a place called Wild Boar. Now contrary to what you might think seeing this name, this is not the most dodgy place you can go. You could do a lot worse, anyhow, let me start by telling you how violated I felt. My ass was severely grabbed by two assholes that night. The first one was Prince Charming ( http://theprincefrogchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/11/prince-frog-theory.html ). I bumped into him on my way to the bar. No hello’s, how are you or how have you been, he just grabs my ass.

Me: (removing the offensive hand) what the hell do you think you’re doing?
Prince Charming: I are doings nothings, yous dances with meeees
Me: You know you’re a complete ass.
PC: You dances with me’s nows.

That’s when I realized this conversation and confronting him about the other night is completely and utterly useless. If there was a slightly strong wind, he would have blown over, in his utter intoxicated state.

Next asshole, catches me completely off guard or I was just an idiot. The Engineer ( http://theprincefrogchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/01/al-grown-up-or-maybe-not-quite-yet.html ), who furiously pursued the Confidant, turns out to be nothing more than a horny drunk bastard.

The Engineer: (pointing to my skirt and shouting above the music) Turn around
Me: (Shouting back) Is there something on my skirt? (So I turned around, and felt once more a full on ass grabbing)
Me: What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!
TE: I just couldn’t help myself

You should know that I, like most women don’t particularly like my ass, so having random men groping at it the whole time is quite traumatic for me. So I decided to go and plant my big ass on a chair, that way the temptation to grab my big ass was out of the question.

At least there were some of my friends who I wouldn’t actually call gentlemen but fortunately acted like gentlemen, told me how great I looked and this time I actually believed them. Jack Daniels even asked me if I wanted to go out sometime, what a surprise!

Well, planted on my big ass, afraid to stand up again and being violated yet again, I stayed put. The best thing I did all night. That’s when I met Dr. Plant. At first I wasn’t interested at all, but then we started talking and this man could actually have a conversation with me without trying to turn me over and grab my ass. We talked about everything and anything. But I’ve encountered a problem in my conversions with the male specie. It seems that I have the ability to make them uncomfortable, and I’m clueless how I manage to do this. So being at the Hen’s party, drinking potent tact stripping punch the next conversation took place.

Me: Why do I make you uncomfortable (smiling suggestively)
Dr.P: You just want to hear me say it to boost your ego.
Me: Ego, what ego. It’s only fun making people uncomfortable on purpose not by accident.
Dr.P: Not telling you, you want an ego boost.
Me: (So I smile at him, look him deeply in his eyes) Why?
Dr.P: (breaking down) It’s when you smile like that, and look so deeply in my eyes that your eyes start turning a very dark brown, almost black cause you do it so intensely.

Well, there’s an answer, still deciding if he told the truth. I have trust issues that are the main reason for my commitment issues. But he had me hook, line and sinker at that point and I almost pulled him in for a very passionate kiss. But then I stopped myself, it’s a bar and I want someone to pursue me (in broad daylight, mind you) not the other way around.

Early on he told me that he won’t ask a girl her number in a bar the first time he meets her. So when he had to leave, he gave me a very nice hug, longer than he should have and told me he’ll see me next time. Now I can’t help but wonder when or if there will be a next time…

No comments: