Friday, January 9, 2009

Did you know...

I normally don't post twice on one day, but I found the most interesting piece of useless information that's completely amusing to me.


Did you know...


... that today is No Flirting in Public Day? In 1902, the first bill to outlaw flirting in public was introduced in to the New York state legislature.


Imagine that! They would've most certainly locked me up, I just Luuuuurv flirting, especially intoxicated in public. It's a reaaaaaaaaally good thing I'm not going out tonight. This little tit bit of information would have definitely been my way to start a conversation. Just think of all the corny, embarrassing pick up lines you can derive from this little fact....


Note to self: DO NOT THINK ABOUT THIS. If you start thinking about this it just might be the first thing that pops into your head next time you've indulged in some red wine and see an unexpecting frog pass by.


Well Girls, have a fantastic weekend and DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use this information as a way to start a conversation, embarrassment is inevitable.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice- Hi, I'm Cheryl!

Sam said...

Hi Cheryl, very nice to meet you! I'll remember that one! I'm guessing that it's one that has been used on you?! I find pick-up lines very amusing. I think a guy should just get points for remembering the damn thing in his drunken state, eventhough they normally are horrifically stupid! ;-)