Thursday, December 4, 2008

I give you my heart...

I have to get some kind off hobby... I've always thought that I'm quite interesting company, but after spending the past week in only my own company I'm starting to strongly doubt it. I'm no good at living alone. I started wondering how my Housemates managed to live with me. I'm an absolute Drama Queen and therefore I need an audience, no fun doing it on your own.


Anyway, the Socialite (a.k.a Farm girl) called me yesterday and she's in Luuuuuuv. I played wing woman last weekend and played a bit of cupid, luring the frog in question to our table at one of our fav bar's. They hit it of excruciatingly well, leaving me with the Octopus (3 guesses why I call him that). The last match I made celebrated their 2 year anniversary a few weeks back, maybe I should start a match making service as my new hobby.... If I do, please oh please just don't let me make matches for myself, I seriously suck at it.


That got me thinking (I have an unhealthy amount of time to think, seeing that I'm alone at home), have I ever been in Luuuuuv? And I honestly don't think I have. I've been in Lust quite a couple of times, actually more times than I would like to admit. But I've never just been completely, utterly, lost to the world (and all his imperfections) in Love. Which worries me, maybe I'm not capable of falling in Love. In my first year at varsity we had this pretend wedding, my pretend husband, when asked by his buddies how I was, said "hoflik". I then asked my Dad what precisely did he mean with "hoflik" and he replied "koud en klinies". Which I think is completely untrue, I just luuuuuv everyone when I've had a couple of drinks. A whole lot of varsity was spent having a couple of drinks. So after 5 years I still don't know what he meant, I think I should do a stalker search on Facebook and ask him. If I can just remember his name....


Well, I really hope that this one works out for the Socialite, she deserves to be happy. But should you really give someone your heart? People never take as good care of someone else's things as they would their own.
I really miss the Housemates. I sometimes catch myself walking to the Confidant's room to get her for our traditional chat on the steps at the back door, then remember that she's a beach babe now.


Confidant: I luuuuv you friend, I really miss you and you're still the only one that's allowed to read my blog! I need someone to tell me if I'm being a total drama queen and little bit obsessive!

No comments: