Monday, November 24, 2008

Standing Strong...


The weekend was surprisingly interesting. The 21st was okay, everyone was serious academics and not really big party animals. The food was great though. It was supposed to be a dress up, but the kids these days don't dress up the way we did when we turned 21. Under my expert guidance, me, the Sisters and Arty Sis's boyfriend looked absolutely ridiculous as one should at a 21st. I couldn't care less but Arty Sis's boyfriend looked pretty uncomfortable, especially seeing as she went as one of the drowned passengers of the Titanic and was covered in Green make-up. I thought I looked fabulous.


Me: So do I look like a Drowned Drunken Pirate?

Arty Sis: Yes, a slutty one

Me: That's your opinion, I'll go for a second one.

Me: Do I look like a Pirate?

Little Sis: Noooooo

Me: If I don't look like a pirate, what do I look like?

LS: You look like a drowned Prostitute

Me: Confirmed


Needless to say, attempt not slutty failed, maybe next time.


Saturday night was a blast. I dragged my Dad to a bar to watch the Rugby, to lift his spirits, his been kinda down lately and I'm always very entertaining at a bar. We watched the rugby, and then he decided to head back home. As usual I wasn't quite ready to leave. But I always find someone to take me home, so I planned to stay until 8 o'clock, but it eventually turned into 12.


I met the Ex Colleague's best friend (Crazy Frog), we hit it off quite nicely. Now you need to know, that I actually had quite a thing for the EC but he doesn't know this and will never ever know this. Crazy Frog is absolutely hilarious and very, very charming. He's 33 and apparently he has never heard the word responsibility, because not for one single moment in any of his stories was there ever a responsible moment. I told him he has a boyish charm and he then asked me to marry him. You see my point. He eventually took me home, and stayed about another 2 hours. I stood strong this time, no kissing of Frogs on the night that I meet them! This was quite hard for me, I just Luuuuv kissing Frogs especially handsome one's. And this was a handsome frog! We just talked and talked the whole night. It just might have been the best conversation I've had all year.


Here's to talking to frogs instead of just kissing them.... for now!

No comments: