Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ahoy Maties!


I'm going to a 21st, can you believe it! I thought my days of 21st were over, I'm in the Wedding Era at the moment. The Flirt (so called because he's trying to date both my housemates) informed me that he thought I'm too old to go to a 21st, but I reckon if my Grandparents (GP) are going I'm still a spring chicken.


It's a theme party, Under Da Sea, now this would have held a lot of potential if my GP's ( and the rest of the family weren't going. But seeing as they are and I don't want to lose any more shares, I won't be able to go as anything slutty under da sea.


The GP's are dressing up, so I need to come up with a respectable outfit before tomorrow night. So the Arty Sister said that's she's going as a pirate and if they tell her she's not Under da Sea, she's telling everyone she drowned. Bingo, so I sms'ed the Little Sis and told her we're all going as drunken, drowned pirates.


Now I just need to figure out how to make seaweed, dress as a sexy but not slutty pirate (one of the previous frogs will be there, and I need to make him drool) all before tomorrow night. Here's the catch, I won't be able to get to any shops before then. Tonight will therefore be spent transforming everything inside our house into pirate gear... Yes I'm still alone at home

No comments: